Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Trio of Snowflakes

Who said snowflakes had to be white...or blue...or frosty??  Certainly not me :) See what I mean:



I'm playing over at the CAS(E) this Sketch! challenge blog. Blame it on the season, but I knew this was a great time to pull out my Simon Says Stamp snowflake dies. I think the holiday season's colors of red, green, gold, and white are great against the neutral base provided by kraft cardstock. After die cutting the center snowflake, I smooshed it around on top of my Versamark ink pad then layered 2 coats of gold sparkle embossing powder and covered a punched heart in Christmas Red Stickles. It's so sparkly and happy, I wish I'd taken better photos before the rain set in (yes, I prefer taking photos using the natural light on my backyard deck lol).



Thanks for stopping by my blog and...it's almost the weekend :)

Deidre

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love your super sweet take on the sketch! Those snowflakes are so fun!

    ReplyDelete