Thursday, January 7, 2016

Graffiti for CTS 153

A last minute entry to play along at CAS(E) this Sketch!... my brain had to work this out lol. I knew I wanted to do graffiti on a brick wall, but I had to find the perfect sentiment. As I was flipping through my stamps, bingo! Everyone who knows me, gets my political rants and tolerates listening to a little bit of NPR and CNN on XM in my car :) In today's political environment, I think this sentiment says it all.



I embossed the card using a Tim Holtz embossing folder from Sizzix and sponged on a combo of Fired Brick and Vintage Photo Distress Inks to make the texture pop. I used the Distress Marker Spritzer Tool to make the sprays of Black Soot ink and finished it off by using tiny drops of India ink blown with the spritzer tool to mimic the drips that you get with graffiti being sprayed on a wall.

So let's just kiss :) Have a great day!

Deidre :)

2 comments: