Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Congrats! Let's Party CASology

How do you say congratulations?? I love a good old-fashioned party!
CASology is waiting to see how you use this weeks's cue card:
CONGRATULATIONS



Our super amazing sponsor for this week, STAMPLORATIONS, sent me this awesome stamp set "Party Mates" to use for the challenge. Let me tell you, there are over a dozen clear stamps that come with this set. I thought it would be fun to use various colored embossing powders for a fun and festive look.

You've got to hop over to the DT's pages to see how they said congratulations this week!


Deidre Payne (that’s me)


Guest Designer: Angela

Don't forget to link up your card for this week's challenge for a chance to win!
We're on Instagram too: @CASologychallenge

Have a great week!

xoxo Deidre

6 comments:

  1. Love the fun inking you did on this card. Such a fun party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those images are fantastic and inked ombre--Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your really cute, fun card with all the elements of a great party. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the multi-coloured, heat embossed images. The results are so lovely - I really need to use this technique more often!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those multi-coloured party images are a LOT of fun, Deidre! Love the dimension you get with the embossing also!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks awesome! I feel like I would just make an almighty mess if I tried this but you have killed it!

    ReplyDelete