Monday, February 8, 2016

Up Close & Personal with Wicked Wednesday

I'm playing along with the "head shot" theme this week at the Wicked Wednesday ATC challenge blog. It's still hard to believe so much can go into creating a piece so small.


When I saw this digi stamp from The East Wind, I had to have it! Those eyes said it all- the hearts, the stars, the mesmerizing look. I colored the entire image using Zig Clean Color real brush pens and added clear Wink of Stella glitter. I fussy cut her and layered on top of a gelli print from my stash of extras...who can just pull one or two prints?? A handwritten sentiment and you're up close and sharing something personal. 

Thanks for stopping by and feel free to comment below!

xoxo Deidre

1 comment:

  1. Wow, just wow. This is so gorgeous. Her eyes are gorgeous and I love the added sparkle. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete