Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Spooky Week at CASology

It's CASology Tuesday and we've got a creepy 
cool cue card for you this week: SPOOKY!



I got to indulge in my love for embossing powder :) Black cardstock doesn't get enough love, so I thought I'd give it a chance to shine; let those eyes peek at you in the dark. Speaking of eyes, the stamp is from The Alley Way set called Meltdown and the Boo! sentiment is from the Paper Smooches Halloweenies stamp set. 

Now you should creep on over to the other DT blogs and see their awesome CAS cards this week!


Deidre Payne (that’s me)
Hannelie Bester (on break)
Melissa Chipperfield (on break)

Guest Designer: Isabelle
Super sponsor: Serendipity Stamps


I'm also playing along at Retro Sketches: #235













Thanks for popping in and have a great day!

xoxo Deidre

7 comments:

  1. I love your card Deidre ! What a great idea the bright colors on the dark paper ! Those eyes are so fantastic ! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the neon "eyes" peeking out from the dark! Reminds me of one of our Halloween decorations as we have battery operated flashing "eyes" that cling to our diningroom window facing the street in similar colours as you've used here on your fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a lot better photographing your black cardstock than I did. This looks awesome and those eyes crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute Deidre! Great job on the embossing...I'd never be able to emboss different colors without stray dots everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am cracking up. This is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE!!! The eyes are just perfect popping against the black cardstock, Deidre!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Deidre!! Those eyes are super fun. I love the different colors you used. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete