Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Pines Fir Yew - CASology and Rubber Dance Stamps

I'm still crawling out from under snow, but CASology has given me plenty of time
to play and stamp! This week's cue card is: FOREST.




I started with a little masking so I could work with just the edges of my card. I used three different Distress Inks (Cracked Pistachio, Fossilized Amber, and Mermaid Lagoon) to ink up these fabulous rubber stamps sent to me by Rubber Dance Stamps. They make great impressions, hold ink wonderfully, and I love the design of these pine firs (not to mention the name- Pines Fir Yew)! Then let the ink blending begin. My sentiment is from their oh-so-pretty scripty font set Beautiful Words. My favorite part is always the reveal of pulling the masking tape off :) 

Time to get lost in the forest of DT ideas on their blogs. And don't forget to say hi to our guest designer and check out the online shop and blog of our sponsor this week!


Deidre Payne (that’s me)
Hazel Hodgkins (on break)

Guest Designer: Christel


I'm also playing along at Fusion's 3rd Anniversary challenge

Stay warm and thanks for stopping by!

xoxo Deidre

7 comments:

  1. Deidre, the colors you used on these pretty pine branches are amazing! Love the masking...removing it is the most fun! Beautiful card!! Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous masking and stamped branches. Love how you combined all these colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card, Deidre! The masking to create borders like that is a brilliant idea. Love the colors!! Thank you for using our stamps so beautifully! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and what a great way to use the sketch! The colors look amazing! Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes you are....one in a million!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful masking/inking and lots of lovely white space..... a fantastic addition to the Fusion gallery!!

    ReplyDelete