Tuesday, July 11, 2017

WISH a Little Wish with CASology

If you love happy thoughts and positive vibes, then CASology has you covered 
with this week's cue card: WISH.



So I'm totally in L-O-V-E with the Distress Oxide inks! They're creamy and blend so beautifully...and they stamp so cleanly. Seriously, get your hands on a couple of these movies.

I masked off my border and the largest butterfly stamp in the same set as the circles I used for the background to create plenty of white space. I was able to position my sentiment in the middle of the butterfly. I think kraft cardstock is great with pastels, so it's a mostly one-layer card 
with a few tiny rhinestones :)


There's more happy inspirations to see from the DT and guest designer. And our wonderful sponsor this week is Uniko Studios.


Deidre Payne (that’s me)

Guest Designer: Anna
Sponsor: Uniko Studios

I'm also joining up at CAS(E) this Sketch! #229 and TIME OUT Challenge #87

Have an awesome day!
xoxo Deidre

Stamps: Prima Marketing Finnabair- Don't Forget to Fly; Create a Smile- Clear Bad Day
Inks: Distress Oxide- Worn Lipstick, Fossilized Amber, Faded Jeans; Hero Arts Soft Granite Shadow Ink

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colours and fab masking. Thanks for joining us at Time Out Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty take on Cornelia's inspiration, Dierdre ... the soft colours are lovely! Thanks for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful masking and wonderful colors! Thanks so much, for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty background! Love the subtle circles!

    ReplyDelete