Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Piggies and Sorries at CASology

It's CASology Tuesday and we've got a special cue card
to help you when you need to apologize. Our cue card is: SORRY.



I guess I cheated a little by stamping my piggy on some pink and white patterned cardstock, but I wanted to give his background some color. A few swipes and swirls of Tumbled Glass and Lucky Clover distress inks and you have it. I used the sentiment and flowers from the same MFT stamp set "Sow Much Cuteness".

Don't forget to see how the other DT ladies say sorry. And a huge thank you to our absolutely wonderful sponsor STAMPlorations who is returning and offering this challenge's winner a $15 gift certificate to the online store!  Remember, during the weeks STAMPlorations is sponsoring us, you can refresh your craft stash with the help of the 10% off discount code, CASOLOGY!


Anna Uhras 
Deidre Payne
Hannelie Bester
Jacquie Southas
Janet Ribet 
Jen Wills
Joyce Mehrberg
Judy Marino
Kymona Tracey
Melissa Chipperfield
Rachel Bergfeld
Sherrie Mannion

Guest Designer: Coni L.

Thanks for stopping by!!
Deidre




1 comment:

  1. Doesn't seem like cheating to me, your piggy is adorable, I'd totally forgive anyone that gave me this card. Cx

    ReplyDelete