Wednesday, May 23, 2018

For the THRILL of It at CASology


I'm always up for a thrill...and so is CASology! This week our cue card is:




 I am a super hero movie lover and this stamp is a nod to just that and comic books! I used an older stamp set called Ka-Pow from The Alley Way Stamps (sweet small business that sadly closed in 2016). PLEASE support small businesses <3

After the stamping, I cut out a second "explosive", colored it with Copics, adhered it with adhesive foam for dimension, then covered it with Glossy Accents! I think this is a great guy card :)

Let's see what the rest of the DT got a kick out of this week!



Guest Designer: Mugdha


I'm also joining at CAS(E) this Sketch #272

Thanks for stopping by and checking out some craft playtime :)

4 comments:

  1. Such a fun take on the sketch--love the vibrancy and fun sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deidre, Such a perfect take on the cue word Thrill. Love how you have stamped he images and words in layers. The combination of colors make the card vibrant and fun. Happy crafting. Hugs - Bharati

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this take on the cue, Diedre! And I like how the sentiment embodies all the colors you used below.

    ReplyDelete