Tuesday, October 16, 2018

What's on the MENU at CASology

Happy CASology Tuesday! This week's cue card might just make you hungry:






Who can resist a good, hot, crispy french fry?? The sentiment and birdie are from WPlus9. I did a little Copic coloring and popped him up on a few foam dots.
I added some clouds and used blue cardstock for my card base. I liked the extra white of the card at the bottom, so I decided not to lop off the rest of the card base :)

So now time to see what's being served up at the other DT member pages.



Guest Designer: Ishani


I'm also joining up at CAS(E) this Sketch! 293

Have a great day...and don't eat too many frenchy fried potatoes :)

2 comments:

  1. awwwww.... what a cute bird and such a fun sentiment to go with the cue word. Love your take. amazing CAS inspiration Deidre. Hugs - bharati

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee, love that sentiment! Adorable card - love the blue base with the little touches of cloud!

    ReplyDelete