Saturday, March 23, 2019

Treasures in the OCEAN at CASology

We're inviting to join us at CASology to swim around with us for our 2-week challenge.



To make this card, I took a light gray cardstock, die cut it into a tag and covered it with Broken China 
Distress Oxide ink. I used a wave die to cut out a scrap piece of cardstock so that I could use it as a stencil. Starting at the bottom of the tag, I swirled on some Cracked Pistachio distress ink in three layers. I moved my homemade stencil over a smidge or two with each line. 

The die cut nautical images are suspended using silver thread to match the silver embossing of the sentiment. I hope you enjoy!

Please paddle over to the DT blogs to see their inspirations. 
We'd love to see your cards in our gallery!
Our awesome sponsor, STAMPlorations, is back with a prize for the winner.



Guest Designer:  Asa
Sponsor: STAMPlorations




Thanks for stopping by!
Deidre


2 comments:

  1. Very clean and I love the color! Thanks so much for sharing at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. You card is so pretty! Thank you for sharing it with us at Shopping Our Stash! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete