Tuesday, May 14, 2019

COLOR All the Things at CASology

What an awesome day to add some COLOR to your world!
CASology wants to see your brightest and best creations this week.





I'm really feeling the rainbow love we're giving everything today.
So who says you can't use stars in your rainbow?? Especially with a coat of glitter :)
I hope this brings you some joy today.



The other DT members have some pretty sweet cards to share, so be sure to 
make your way to the CASology blog :)



Guest Designer: Stephanie


I'm also joining at Sunday Stamps SSC204 (I flipped the image for my design)



Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo Deidre

Supplies:
Dies: Simon Says Stamp Mini Stars, Memory Box Puffy Clouds, Simon Says Stamp You
Stamp: Simon Says Stamp You

9 comments:

  1. Awesome card, Deidre! Such a bright, happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful desigh, Deidre. I love the arrangement of those colorful stars, and that border is fantastic! It's a joy to be here at CASology designing along with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stephanie for your kind comments :) Your card is fabulous this week on our blog!

      Delete
  3. This is an amazing card. Came to read how you created it but you have no info! Still love it though Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa. Thank you for coming to see my card. I made this one by using the star dies (in my supply list) with the different colors of cardstock. I arranged them on the card face one-by-one in diagonal lines (lots of patience, a glue pen, and some tweezers lol). I die cut the clouds and layered them with foam adhesive. Using Nuvo glitter, I painted every other line of stars and one of the clouds. The sentiment is stamped and the "you" is die cut x3 from black cardstock and adhered to the card. I hope this helps :) Thanks again for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Hi Deidre, you card has color, die cuts, patterned border and yet is wonderfully CAS. Love it! Happy crafting. Hugs - Bharati

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Deidre, this sure bought joy into my life today! What a lovely design-I especially like the placement of the clouds-great design. Adore the bight colours and love how you matched it with the background paper-a lovely contrast-super to see you at Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous design - I love how your rainbow stars just pop with the black and white striped background! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete