Thursday, September 19, 2019

A Round of DRAGONFLIES for CASology

Happy Tuesday! Even if you are afraid of insects of the flying type, you have to love this one that is inspiring our CASology challenge the next 2 weeks:



Let's just say this card was a mixture of I have stamps I haven't used yet (shocking right lol) and I have this wreath builder template that I have tried to use, but failed miserably all 3 times. I was determined to conquer both of those issues with this challenge :)

There's a small stamp set from Hero Arts w/Lia Griffith called "Love Bugs" and there are all kinds of cute little bugs and a sentiment (not the one I actually used on my card though). Armed with the tiny dragonfly and my 3.75" x 3.75" Gina K wreath builder template, I took to making the wheel of dragonflies. I used Zig Clean Color brush pens to color them in, with a pop of white colored pencil close to the body. A little gold embossing around the edge and for the sentiment (also from Hero Arts, "You're So Lovely". Finally...success!



Guest Designer: Deepti

Sponsor:

Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo Deidre





No comments:

Post a Comment