Tuesday, December 13, 2016

All Tied Up at CASology

It's CASology Tuesday, and I'm giving this cue card a go with some no-line Copic coloring!



This jazzy lady's shoes and bows come from Stamping Bella (The Right Shoes) and the sentiment is from Cleary Besotted (Laugh Out Loud: Christmas). I really worked on this one and truly appreciate all of the amazing no-line work from Alice Wertz even more (you should really see this girl work it out)!

Time to lace up your shoes and run over to the rest of the DT blogs :) Don't side step our talented GD and sweet sponsor this week either!

Deidre Payne (that’s me)

Guest Designer: Bobby
Sponsor: Birch Press Design 

Thanks for stopping by today!

xoxo Deidre

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous. This one made me smile. And, fantastic job of coloring, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joyce is right...the only word for your card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing. I love it, I'd like those shoes for Christmas. Cx

    ReplyDelete