Tuesday, February 21, 2017

SCOREs of Cards with CASology

Welcome back to another CASology Tuesday! 
Our cue card this week can be taken in tons of directions and I'm excited 
to see what you "scratch" your head and come up with to showcase in the CASology gallery.



Can you believe I got this crazy cool camera stamp as a freebie with my order from STAMPlorations several weeks ago?! I totally love it! When I saw the cue card this week and that they were the sponsor, it was a no brainer.

I stamped the image, then placed the cardstock on a piece of fun foam. I made the score lines radiating from the flash using a rounded stylus, pressing into the foam to leave a nice impression. To make the score lines stand out, I blended some yellow ink over the top. Since the score lines are depressed, the ink doesn't get into the lines, leaving them white. Cool, right?!

The DT has lots of inspiration for this week, so go check them out! And don't forget to say hi to our guest designer and sponsor this week! And remember, during the weeks STAMPlorations is sponsoring us, you can refresh your craft stash with the help of the 10% off discount code, CASOLOGY!


Deidre Payne (that’s me)

Guest Designer: Barb
Sponsor: STAMPlorations


Thanks for stopping by and see you in the card gallery!

xoxo Deidre


No comments:

Post a Comment