Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Show Your HERO Some Love with CASology


It's CASology Tuesday and we've got a "super" creative cue card for you this week- HERO!



I always reach for my Operation Write Home stamps from Hero Arts when I see a challenge about heroes. I love the sentiments and the images are great for our military heroes! This one-layer card is all about embossing powder, the "design triangle", and a CAS layout based on odd numbers lol :) My love of Ranger EPs  runs deep because they're so opaque and the colors are amazing. Here I used red, white, blue, silver and black. I even switched it up a bit and used light gray cardstock...just seemed a little more masculine :)

Time to check our CASology heroines and their cards this week!


Deidre Payne (that’s me)

Guest Designer: Dena

Super Awesome Sponsor: Avery Elle


 I'm also playing along at CAS(E) this Sketch! CTS #207


I hope you flex your creative muscles this week and show us your HERO cards. You can also find our weekly cue cards on Instagram (@casologychallenge) and share using the hashtag #casologychallenge. Follow our posts on Facebook (CASology) too!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

xoxo Deidre

3 comments:

  1. This is stunning and perfect for the cue word. Love the bold colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love your fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so visually powerful, Deidre, and I love the texture the EP brings to the selected images.

    ReplyDelete