Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Beautifull SUNBEAMs at CASology

It's summer time and there's plenty of sunshine!
Join us at CASology and show us your cards showcasing our cue card:



I'm channeling my inner Laura Bassen- the queen of rainbow sponging! Check out the link and be blown away. I wanted bright colors that would scream sunbeams, so I used Squeezed Lemonade, Ripe Persimmon, Carved Pumpkin, and Barn Door Distress Inks. The stamp set is "Hello Beautiful" by Simon Says Stamp. For a teensy bit of shine and dimension, I covered the solid heart with black Nuvo crystal drops.

Check out the DT's bright cheery cards over the next 2 weeks...yep, this is an extended challenge for the summer :)



Guest Designer: Coni


Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo Deidre

1 comment:

  1. Awesome card! I love the large sentiment and trio of hearts!

    ReplyDelete