Tuesday, August 28, 2018

CASology is FLIPping Out!

Happy Tuesday! I'm back from a fabulous trip to Greece for rest and relaxation...didn't get very much of that though lol :) For this bi-weekly (just though the summer) CASology challenge, I was inspired by the very long flight, the colors of the church domes, and the blue in the sea and sky for this challenge.



I used blue cardstock as my base and die cut clouds from the Paper Smooches set Clouds...how easy was that to remember :) I stamped the paper airplanes and sentiment from Lawn Fawn's Flying By and heat embossed them. I thought the yellow would represent the sunlight in a strange artistic kinda way lol. I drew the hash marks by hand with my favorite white water-based paint pen by Sharpie...it's seriously the best extra fine point pen!

I think you'll love the DT inspirations (as always) this week!



Thanks for stopping by and hope to see your card in the gallery! Here's a shot from sea level in Santorini, Greece :)



xoxo Deidre

2 comments:

  1. Hi Deidre, Love your cute card. The die cut clouds and heat embossed planes pop against the dark card base. The hand drawn hash marks are such an amazing touch. Happy crafting. Hugs - Bharati

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card! Love the movement you made for the airplane!

    ReplyDelete