Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Don't Forget to Sparkle GIRL

Happy Turkey Week!
We're giving you a whole 2 weeks to play along with us 
at CASology for this cue card!

We want to see your feminine spin on things:



I recently ordered a sweet little angel sitting on a crescent moon die by Alexandra Renke (Angel in the Moon). It's hard to tell, but I've coated her in polysparkle embossing powder and the shine is awesome. Check out my Instagram page for a closer look :)

I didn't have turquoise glitter tape, so I used some Calypso WOW embossing glitter on some plain printer paper to mimic the look. I finished with a sentiment from Ellen Hutson's Spread the Sparkle stamp set (no longer available, sorry). I love when I can curve sentiments to create a cool look!

You should definitely check out the rest of the DT design's...while you're eating turkey
or tofurkey :)



Guest Designer: Erin T.
Sponsor: STAMPlorations


Our awesome sponsor for this challenge's winner and continued supporter of CASology is STAMPlorations!


I'm also joining at Inspired by...
The colors of white, turquoise, silver, and gold were calling my name.


Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you in the gallery!
xoxo Deidre

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! Love that silhouette and all the glitter!

    ReplyDelete