Tuesday, November 13, 2018

How GLASSy We Are at CASology

Happy CASology Tuesday! It's that time of year...holiday cardmaking season is upon us :)
This week, I'm using some sparkly effects on some ornaments to showcase our cue card:



This entire card was made with one stamp set from Hero Arts (Christmas Crystals, CL802). It's an older stamp set, so it's not that easy to find...sorry.
I dry embossing the wonky border and taped off the edges so that I could "hang" the
ornaments inside. The reddish one is actually popped up on 2 pop dots for dimension.
I colored everything with Copic markers then layered some White Blizzard Nuvo Glitter Drops with a paint brush...btw, it dries clear and sparkly, not white.
I stamped the sentiment and created the silver card base border with silver embossing powder.

I think the rest of the DT has some awesome GLASSic designs for you too!



Guest Designer: Sandie

I'm also joining at Inspired by... thanks to the white space, hanging pom poms, and colors.



6 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful, cas card! Thanks for playing at IB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. I've never painted with nuvo drops but you have inspired me to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love the shimmer on your baubles. Wonderful,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Deidre! I'd love these pretty baubles hanging in my window!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card really nice. You work very well, I appreciated you.
    Custom Eyeliner Boxes Packaging UK

    ReplyDelete