Tuesday, September 22, 2020

VACAY at CASology

It's mid-challenge post time! Have you popped in over at CASology for our cue card?? We have a fabulous returning sponsor - STAMPlorations - who's providing the winning $25 discount!




If you're like me, a vacation sounds like a phenomenal idea!! I'm itching for some Vitamin SEA :)

This card was fun to make because I knew I wanted to layer some pretty blues to make the water. The stamp that I used as waves comes from Ellen Hutson's Wonky Backdrops. I smooshed on Salty Ocean, Peacock Feathers, Mermaid Lagoon, and Blueprint Sketch Distress Oxide Inks at random...or kind of at random. I definitely used my MISTI to keep the stamp in place so I could get just the right layers of ink. The sentiment stamp is from Simon Says Stamp One with Nature set.

We want to see your awesome designs, so swim over to the blog and link your CAS card!
You don't have to have a blog to play along...you can share from your Instagram, Flickr, or Facebook post. Hope to see you there!


I'm also joining at Time Out Challenges #170


xoxo Deidre




No comments:

Post a Comment