Friday, January 1, 2021

Kick it off with KINDNESS - Clever Dexter Challenge

We made it!! Happy New Year 2021 to everyone! I know there were such heavy burdens to carry this past year. As we go into the new year, the Clever Dexter Challenge has the perfect theme : KINDNESS. Our (optional) color palette is White, Blue, Yellow, Purple, and Green.



I created this card using a lovely floral digi stamp from our creative sponsor AlexSyberiaDesign.  You should really check out her Etsy shop! I can't wait to craft more with her designs this month. She's also offering a $15 gift card to her shop for this month's winner!
As usual, I jumped right in with my Copic markers. I wanted to add some dimension to the card, so I fussy cut around the flowers and mounted in on some foam adhesive, just slightly askew from where I cut it so the cool green wood grain paper would peek through. I added some sparkle (ummm it is New Year's lol) with some Stickles.

Ohhh, and by the way...I accepted an offical DT member spot with the rock star creative ladies at the Clever Dexter Challenge. Be sure to check me out each month on the 23rd (happens to be my birthdate). Thanks for all of your support!
I'm also joining at the Colour Crazy Challenge.

Copic markers
Blue: B24, B28
Yellow: Y00, Y06, Y15
Purple: BV00, BV02, BV04
Green: G12, YG17, G46

Stickles: Yellow, Star Dust

xoxo Deidre


No comments:

Post a Comment