Saturday, January 23, 2021

KINDNESS and Some Digi Stamping at Clever Dexter

Hey hey and happy Satur-yay! We're heading into the last week of our January Clever Dexter challenge. Our theme is KINDNESS challenge with an optional color combo of: white, blue, green, purple, and yellow.

I have totally loved playing with these AlexSyberiaDesign digital stamps. You may also see them go by "digi stamps" - it's the cool kids lingo :)


These florals are so pretty! I wanted them to drift across the front of my card, so I did a little layering in my fave editing software that I bought years ago, that still works just fine. 

Disclaimer - I totally ADORE every single digi that I use! My editing is simply to create a card with the look I'm going for...Not to sell or claim the new image as my own. Please think copyrights and kindness for the super talented artists who share their gifts with us!

You can check out a quick how-to at the Clever Dexter blog or watch the video below on how I "stamp and fussy cut" my digi stamps.



Clearly, I'm a Copic marker fan(atic LOL). I went for more muted tones of our color palette...or at least muted for me. 

I hope you give it a try!

We can't wait to see your challenge projects. It might be cards, scrapbook layout, home decor, tags, journals, notebooks, bookmarks, and more! AlexSyberiaDesign will be giving away a $15 Gift Card for this challenge to her Etsy Shop.

Copic Markers
Blue: B00, B21, B91, B93
Green: G12, G40, G46, YG67
Purple: BV08, BV20, BV23, BV25
Yellow: Y00, Y17, Y21, Y23, Y26
 Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo Deidre

 






1 comment: