Monday, April 4, 2022

Mile High Cupcakes

Thanks for popping in today! I'm sharing a birthday-perfect card using a digi stamp from Polkadoodles over at the Clever Dexter Challenge blog. You've heard the saying, "April showers...blah blah blah", so we've chosen "USE WATERCOLORS" as a theme this month.


I'll admit, I may have forgotten a birthday or two and needed something special to send. Ohhh the shame. These cupcakes really stack up...see what I did there :) It's called Cherry Cream Cupcake from Polkadoodles. I used my photo editing software to layer and flip the cupcakes to make a tall card. I was inspired by the watercolor dots on the the decorative background cardstock I found and used Copic colors to match.  The real pop of fun was layering sparkly Stickles on the cherries!


I hope you want you to join us! Check out how to play along below and be sure to share in the gallery before April 30th.

PRIZE FROM OUR SPONSOR


Don't forget to check out the sparkles on my Instagram page. Thanks for stopping by! 

xoxo Deidre :)

Supplies
Cupcakes: E29 & E59; E21 & E23
Frosting: V15, V06, RV66; E01, E93, YR02; BV02, BV13, BV04; R81, R83, R85; BG11, BG23, BG13
Cherry: R29, Diamond Stickles
Wrapper: C1, C3
Sentiment: Word Salad (by Paper Smooches)

No comments:

Post a Comment