Saturday, October 31, 2015

More Hedgehog Love with Gerda Steiner Designs

If you haven't noticed already, I adore hedgehogs :) They're soooo cute! This month's challenge over at Gerda Steiner Designs was to use this little guy to create a card, tag, scrapbook page...you name it :)

I bought the digi stamp along with another set of digi stamps 
("Halloween cat and more") so that I could add more pumpkins to his patch. 

1- Added the layers of pumpkins in Adobe Photoshop.


2- Took a circle die and cut it halfway around him, stopping at the pumpkins. A little  tricky, but I used scrap paper folded in half on top of the area I didn't want to cut. The extra thickness prevents you from cutting through your image.

3- Fussy cut around the hedgy and his pumpkins to create the opening behind him.

4- Colored everything with Copics, including the arch above him and the banner with the Happy Thanksgiving sentiment.

5- Finished with clear Wink of Stella, some sequins, and some twine.


Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Deidre

No comments:

Post a Comment