Sunday, October 25, 2015

Zombie Apocalypse

Okay, so I may not have quite joined The Walking Dead sensation, but I do adore the game Plants vs Zombies :) I got this free little download and dove head first into it with Copic markers...I used about 20 colors on this image. I think he'll at least get me an honorary membership in the Zombie Apocalypse club lol.




I'm submitting this guy to two challenges: CASology and Addicted to CAS. Pop in and check them out.


Have a wonderful evening!

Deidre

6 comments:

  1. Deidre, this is one cool downloaded image, and your coloring is absolutely amazing! Boy, is he creepy...in a cool zombie sort of way! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ewwww! He's certainly spooky and kind of weird but works brilliantly for our spooky challenge at ATCAS. Thanks so much. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Deidre!! Awesome image and free, that is awesome. Awesome Copic coloring! Thank you so much for playing us this week at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW!! this image is definitely spooky, YIKES!!! Your coloring is fabulous, thank you for sharing at CASology.
    Hugs,
    Maria Rodriguez.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much to everyone for the wonderful comments! I'm so humbled to receive an honorable mention over at CASology for this little guy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hysterical and beautifully colored. Love it. So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete