Tuesday, September 19, 2017

BIG Ideas with CASology

Happy CASology Tuesday! We're back this week with a really "BIG" cue card :)



I have this super cute stamp set from Paper Artsy (JOFY 41) that showcases these huge berries and a big round dress. I thought they would be great to Copic color. To draw the eye into my focal image and make it look larger, I fussy cut away some of the border. I love her :)

Swing by the other DT and guestie's page for other big ideas! And of course STAMPlorations is sponsoring us, you can refresh your craft stash with the help of the 10% off discount code, CASOLOGY!


Anna Uhras 
Deidre Payne
Hannelie Bester
Jacquie Southas
Janet Ribet 
Jen Wills
Joyce Mehrberg
Judy Marino
Kymona Tracey
Melissa Chipperfield
Rachel Bergfeld
Sherrie Mannion

Guest Designer: SundayStamper
Sponsor: STAMPlorations

Thanks for stopping by!
Deidre

No comments:

Post a Comment