Tuesday, September 5, 2017

CASology is Hitting the Books

CASology is back this week with a school-inspired theme. It's the first day of school for the kiddos here in my area, so this is such a fun cue card: EDUCATION.

`


I chose a happy little stamp set by Lawn Fawn (Science of Love) layered on top of the notebook paper with washi corners stamp from an old Hero Arts Stamp Your Story set (My Notebook).

This was so relaxing and fun to create!

Lots of masking and different coloring media were used to pull this off: Barn Door and Broken China Distress Ink, C1, C3, C5, C7 Copic markers, Prismacolor pencils, and Nuvo Crystal and Glitter Drops (Nuvo really is worth the praise it's gotten!)


Time to be inspired by the rest of the DT and our Guest Designer!


Anna Uhras 
Deidre Payne
Hannelie Bester
Jacquie Southas
Janet Ribet 
Jen Wills
Joyce Mehrberg
Judy Marino
Kymona Tracey
Melissa Chipperfield
Rachel Bergfeld
Sherrie Mannion

Guest Designer: Shona C.

This was my first bit of time to join the 30 Day Coloring Challenge and 
I'm also joining at Shopping Our Stash #319 On Trend (using Nuvo Drops).

Thanks for stopping by!
Deidre


3 comments:

  1. Super cute card!! Love the wee books on lined paper!
    Thanks for getting your trend on with the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww!! love this tiny books and your fabulous layout. The note paper stamp is fabulous.
    Thank you for sharing with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH, hope you come and play again next time.
    Hugs,
    Maria Rodriguez.DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geez... I guess I need me some Nuvo drops! Thank goodness I don't live in a big city-- I'd be running to the craft store! Such a cute card! Thank you for sharing at SOS!

    ReplyDelete