Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Better TOGETHER at CASology

One more day until V-day for all you love bugs out there. 
CASology is bringing you closer TOGETHER with our cue card :)


I'm going for a more masculine appeal with black accents and no pink lol.


I'm falling in love all over again...with my old school Dymo Label Maker. These ampersand (yep, that's the name of those little 'and' symbols) stamps are from a pretty old Hero Arts set in my stash and, for nice crisp images, I used Hero Arts Shadow and Mid-tone inks. I added a little glossy accents to the hearts for some shine and dimension. Mounted on black cardstock, I think this would be great for a special guy in your life.

Swing by and check out the loving cards the DT created this week.



Guest Designer: Ishani


I'm also sharing at AAA Cards #108


Thanks for stopping by!
Deidre

5 comments:

  1. Brilliant use of ampersands, fabulous card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, giant ampersands are my thing. It made me finally pull out a piece of NBUS in my stash, so thanks for that!! Cx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful CAS card, Deidre! Love the layout you created - scattered ampersands and black hearts all over the card panel. Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at AAA Cards Challenge. - Sweet Kobylkin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card! I love that you added hearts to all the ampersands - its like "love and love and love and love"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card with fun design! Love it! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete