Tuesday, March 6, 2018

A Little ABSTRACT Art at CASology

There's always something interesting at CASology...and this week we're hoping
you join us in the fun. Our new cue card is : ABSTRACT.



I used some alcohol ink through a floral stencil. I used glossy cardstock (couldn't find my Yupo lol) from Ranger, but I love how bright these colors are! I used Cranberry, Raspberry, and Purple Twilight. The centers are dotted with black Nuvo and Magenta Stickles. I freehand drew the black outline and scribbles to give it a more abstract feel.



Swing by and check out the other DT members' off-the-cuff thinking for this week.



Guest Designer: Caroline


I'm also playing along at the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge 
(I used a stencil + Nuvo + Stickles + Alcohol Ink)

Image may contain: text

Thanks for popping in to see what I made this week! I hope to see your awesome creations in the gallery. You have until Monday at 9AM to enter :)

xoxo Deidre

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! I love the pink/purple blossom with the hand-drawn doodle border (nice touch!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the doddling is amazing, thanks for playing along at Mixed Media Monthly Challenge

    ReplyDelete