Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Love Mail at CASology

If you enjoy gathering up stacks of your pretty, handmade cards and making that trip to the post office,  then you're in luck. We're celebrating snail mail for our newest CASology challenge! 


I was super excited when I saw this challenge cue card because I knew exactly which stamp I was going to highlight! It's the Letters background stamp by Create A Smile stamps (that I was hoarding in my stash LOL). I only stamped it on one side of the card, then heated embossed in black. I triple die cut the "love" sentiment in a cherry red cardstock to give the card a little dimension. I loosely watercolored a few of the envelopes using Twisted Citron and Peacock Feathers Distress Ink.


A few little hearts from ?who knows what stamp set LOL and it's all done! This color combo really brought my little idea to life. What kind of envelope stamps or dies or even origami can you use to join us at the challenge blog? We love seeing your interpretations!

And don't forget to say hi to our Guest Designer -  Rahmat



I'm also playing along with the (sad to say) last CAS(E) this Sketch challenge.



Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo Deidre


2 comments: