Sunday, February 21, 2021

My Lucky Stars with Clever Dexter

Happy Sunday crafties! I'm up on the Clever Dexter Challenge blog with the theme JUST BECAUSE and optional color combo of: blue, pink, red, dark red, & white. 

I have totally loved playing with CasettaSullalbero digital stamps! This is my second creation this month...and the month is almost over....wowsers!


I love being able to take a digi stamp and switch up the ethnicity a little by using fabulous Copic skin tone colors (usually they resemble my own) and adding textures of coils to the hair. You can see my transformation of "Alice" below :)

I also did a little "digital stamping" with the image to create some extra toadstools. For my background, I did some watercolor smooshing with blue, pink, and green spray inks then layered a diecut star background on top. All of my supplies are listed below :)


I hope you give it a try!

We can't wait to see your challenge projects. It might be cards, a scrapbook layout, home decor, tags, journals, notebooks, bookmarks, and more! 

Thanks for stopping by!

Deidre



THEME -  Just Because (whatever that means to you)
OPTIONAL COLOR PALETTE -  Red, Pink, Blue, White, and Dark Red (optional)
SPONSOR -  CasettaSullalbero 

Copics & Inks
Pinks: RV34, RV17, RV66 (strange mix LOL, but it worked!)
Blues: B24, B28
Reds: R24, R29, R59
Skin: E11, E13, E15 (my favorite go-to)
Eyes: E23, E25, E27
Hair: Multiliner SP 0.35 Black, BV25, C9
Mushroom shadows: C1, C3, C5
Lindy's Stamp Gang Flat Fabio sprays: Caribbean Blue, Hibiscus Rose, Luscious Lime

Dies & Stamps
Simon Says Stamp! Stacked Stars die
Hero Arts CL582 (Year Round Sentiment)

No comments:

Post a Comment