Thursday, February 18, 2021

Happy NOT Valentine's Day with Clever Dexter

Let's just get right to it today :) This bunny and his sign were the perfect images for me to play with!
I passed on celebrating Valentine's Day way back in the 9th grade and have kept up my tradition..even though other people tend to ignore my preference LOL.

We're doing some pretty creative crafting at the Clever Dexter challenge this month. 




I have the pleasure of sharing my creation using a funny, snarky little bunny named Bunny Valentine from the digital stamp collection by CasettaSullalbero.


If you want to see how I took this single bunny and made him a couple, check out my video on YouTube below.

 







Be sure to pop in, create a lil something, and share with us in the gallery! You have until the end of the month. Thanks for stopping by!

THEME -  Just Because (whatever that means to you)
OPTIONAL COLOR PALETTE -  Red, Pink, Blue, White, and Dark Red (optional)
SPONSOR -  CasettaSullalbero 

xoxo Deidre

Copics
Pink Bunny: R81, R83, R85, RV10, RV13
Sign: R24, R29, R37
Blue Bunny: B91, B93, B95, B29, B66
Multiliner SP 0.35 Black

Dies
Impression Obsession DIE060-I (grass)
Recollections Card and Mat Confetti 542702 (heart background & hearts)





 

No comments:

Post a Comment