Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Big news!! And a huge thank you!

Whaaaatttt??! Less than a week into the new year, and a resolution 
(more of a wish actually) is already checked off my list.
Mind. Blown.

I'm super excited to announce that I'm joining the CASology Design Team! 


This host of amazingly talented card artists have inspired me with their
weekly contributions to the awesome CASology challenge blog...
where you should totally pop in and play along :)
I hope that I can create some sparks of creativity for all the players,
so let's get started!

This week's cue card is: SIMPLE



Talk about a CAS (clean & simple) card, huh? 
One layer, 3 colors, and all stamps from the same stamp set.
I love the combo of yellow, gray, and black. That pop of brightness...yum :)
The  stamp set is "Time to Say Thanks" from Create a Smile;
it's a great set with graphic floral images and sentiments.

So, from my whole heart,
danke, gracias, merci, and THANKS for stopping by,
supporting my crafting, and your kind comments!

Check out the other CASology Design Team member blogs and their inspirations:



Can't wait to see what you create!
And by the way, there's a great prize for this week's winner :)

Deidre :)




17 comments:

  1. Fantastic colours - love the warm pops of yellow! So excited to have you join us, Deidre!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. Glad to be joining you ladies :)

      Delete
  2. One layer perfection!!! :) I'm a huge fan of yellow & gray, so this just makes me smile!
    So thrilled to have you joining the team, Deidre!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and it was so sweet of you to upload this to the challenge :)

      Delete
  3. Welcome to the team. Your card is awesome and perfect, and I can't wait to get to know you better and see more of your beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Deidre on joining the team! Your card is simply perfect. I'm new to your blog and am loving all that you have here. Look forward to creating with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this colour combo, Deidre, and the touch of splatter. Classy CAS. So glad to have you on the team!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deidre welcome to the team! I love your simple one layer card. Looking forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on making the team, and I love your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Deidre, this is a classic CAS card and such beautiful colors! What an amazing way to start off your DT duties at CASology! I'm thrilled that you are part of the team!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Deidre!! Welcome to the team. Your going to love it here. Your card is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You immediately had my attention the moment I saw you using my favorite colors!
    Beautiful card Deirdre, great to have you on the team!

    ReplyDelete