Sunday, January 10, 2016

Butterfly Happy Birthday: A Mixed Media Card

What fun to sit down and make a mixed media card! 
I was contacted by a friend to make a birthday card for her older sister. 
She wanted a loving card that showcased her sister's love 
of butterflies and fun personality. I love a challenge...
especially one where the limits are almost boundless. The result:



I used a ton of supplies on this card....as is typical with mixed media :)
The three die cut butterflies are from one of my favorite oldie-but-goodie
stamp & die cut sets from Sizzix and Hero Arts. For color, I used
Dina Wakley heavy body acrylics, gelatos, and Pitt big brush pens. 


I would love to receive a created like this, so I really hope she enjoys it.
I can't wait to her the reaction! Thanks for stopping by and have a restful day. 

Deidre :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my my what a lovely, mesmerizing creation :) love this

    ReplyDelete