Thursday, January 21, 2016

Flower Power

I'm back at it again with a specially requested card!

You have to love a request from a guy to make a card for
a special young lady :) Here were his responses to my 
normal Q&A when I'm asked to make a card:

Her favorite color? I have no idea
Girly girl, tomboy, good mix? Ummm, not really girly girl.
Symbols of love on the card? Not too many, but some hearts.
Anything special you want? Nope, just whatever you come up with.
Look at these images and point out what strikes you the most: All of them.
How old is she turning? 21 {yes a real answer lol}

So here was my final mixed media birthday card :)



Supplies:
Brother Scan-n-Cut2 "happy"
Hero Arts Sketchbook Letters
Heidi Swapp Sunburst stencil
Distress Inks (Salty Ocean & Mustard Seed)
Sizzix w/Hero Arts butterflies stamps and die cuts
Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays (flower and butterflies)
Hero Arts Happy Stamp & Cut (birthday sentiment)
gesso, modeling paste, black ep, Recollections heart background stamp


I love how this card turned out! And he was thrilled to see it on delivery :)



Thanks for stopping by to see my creation! Have a great Hump Day :)

Deidre :)

No comments:

Post a Comment